We just had our big ultrasound today. Everybody looks great! They're measuring just over a week bigger than expected, and they're head to bum, so they're sitting on each others' heads, and in perfect firing range to kick each other right in the noggin. Ah, sibling love.
So, now to what at least I know I was wondering....
It's a GIRL...
...and...
Another GIRL!!!!
(I was right.)
We're thrilled. This is going to make laundry and hand-me-downs a lot easier, but we're a little worried about having three girls in high school at once. I know Dallin is the most worried about one little thing with all that estrogen in the house-- PMS-- and can you blame him?
But don't worry, we are both excited for our family of girls!
15 comments:
YAAAAAAAAY!!!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!!!!!! And your intuition is spot-on, man. I'm so happy to hear all of this!!! And they're growing big and strong - woohoo!!!!
I'm definitely a teensy bit biased, but I think having three kids of the same gender is the coolest thing ever. :)
wow! 3 girls! Oh, Dorothy is going to be in heaven! Can't believe Dallin will soon be out-numbered 4-1! Glad everything looks good...we're sorry we weren't around to help pack and move! Hope you're getting settled!
Yeah! Congrats you guys!! That will be so fun to have 3 little girls. My family is 5 girls, no boys and it's the best! My dad loved it too...
Haha, I'm sure everyone's hormones will synchronize, so he'll know exactly which days out of every month he should make himself scarce. . .
And by the way, CONGRATULATIONS! Dorthy is such a treat, I'm sure your other girls will be as well. I hope all goes well with the birth and I'm excited to see the pictures of the babies when they are born.
Yay!!! Congrats! I am so excited for you!
Wow, 2 more girls!! That was my guess too. I figured there was at least ONE girl in you. : ) How fun! Congratulations, Lewis Family. We miss you guys.
Yay for Estrogen! If anyone could handle three women it would be Dallin. Might as well keep a good thing going (beautiful little girls that is) So happy for you all!
AWESOME! I can't wait to meet your little ones and get my baby fix!
That is so exciting! What fun. What you save in hand-me-downs, you'll have to start stocking up for braces, college, and weddings!! :-) Love you guys. Thanks for sharing the news.
Yea, Janelle, thanks for posting, wow how exciting, Dorothy will be a darling big siser. what names do you have picked out?
Did you move?
Congrats guys!! Amazing intuition, Janelle. :)
Yeah! That is so fun. You know all about a house full of girls--it's just fine. Tell Dallin it will be just fine. ;)
Yay! That is SO exciting! Congratulations!
Congrats! It's so great to find your blog and read that you guys are having fun and the babies are healthy. Your pictures of cute Dorothy are making me nostalgic for South Bend and the Village.
Post a Comment