Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dorothy really likes feeding Baby Simon. Actually, she insists on feeding him most of the time, leaving me a nice chunk of time to do dishes or cook. She does a good job, considering she's one-and-a-half, and not so far off from being fed this way herself. If only we could train her in clean-up now...


"Mmmmmmm! Nummy nums, Simon!"


"Aw! Aw! Aw! Simon! Eat Simon!"

Don't be fooled, she's still a baby. Putting Simon down for his nap is kind of an effort- his momma usually snuggles and nurses him to sleep. I'm not much help there. We found (surprise surprise) that this is the best way to keep Dorothy happy and quiet while I get Simon to sleep:

Baby, bottle, blanket, movie at least 25 minutes long with animals in it. Recipe for success.

1 comment:

Meredith Williams said...

the picture of Dorothy with her mouth open, trying to feed Simon is awesome. After seeing that picture I realized how much I do that too when I feed Evelyn!