We woke up, and Dallin took a sad Dorothy on a run ("Baby Simon! Where's-a-go?" He's there when she wakes up on weekdays.) I went to the farmer's market for some nummies.
We reconnected and had buttermilk waffles for breakfast. Dorothy's new favorite.
This is my attempt at an artsy food picture like the ones I've seen on other blogs. I feel kinda like a poser. : )
Then, Art Beat-- the annual art sale in down town South Bend. Dorothy got the best seat in the house for our stroll.
Art Beat.
On our way back to our bikes, we stepped in to a little restaurant called "The Chocolate Cafe". I keep hearing the other moms talk about it. Now I know why. Dorothy didn't seem to mind the detour, as she enjoyed the spoils on our ride home.
Good Daddy.
2 comments:
Hi Janelle,
My name is Makayla Steiner, and I took a couple of classes with Dallin at BYU. I read your blog occasionally, and happened upon this post. I liked your attempt with the waffle picture, and thought you might have fun looking through this blog:
http://annies-eats.com/
(Sorry, I don't know how to make a link in comments.)
Dad & I enjoyed reading your updates and seeing these fun pictures. Keep 'em coming!
Love, Mom & Dad L
Post a Comment