Dorothy, on the other hand, wants to hang on to summer for as long as she can. She decided this morning to wear her swimsuit. Aaaw, sleepy eyes.
She could not be deterred as I dug though her drawers suggesting other outfits. No, it must be the swimsuit. (Don't worry, if we go into public, I'll intervene.)
Speaking of high fashion, Dorothy's bedroom is mostly decorated now. Ta Da!
I still have a couple things I want to do, like floor cushions and curtains, but that will have to come later. I like how it turned out.
On a side note, I finished putting up the flower alphabet right before Dorothy's nap. She was so excited that she didn't nap. I could hear from her room, "WOWIES! BIG WOWIES! (gasp!) MORE WOWIES! Lellow WOWIES!!!!!!" She didn't end up falling asleep until much much later. So bravo Grandma Cathy, it was a big hit. A big thank you to Angie too for the framed wildflowers. We love them (one is on a wall I didn't get a picture of.)
3 comments:
Beautiful room! I am sure you are glad she has a room of her own and you can use your kitchen while she's napping or admiring those wowies!
Cute cute room! I love the lampshades and the hanging wildflowers. Dorothy is a doll.
You have great taste Janelle! Nice work on the room!
Post a Comment