I give you-- Halloween 2012!
Laura Ingalls, a fox (Norah) and bear (Ruby)
The twins are tricky. I can barely get them to keep shoes on in public. So their costume had to be very un-costumey (ie as much like normal clothes as possible). I admit I completely copied the dresses from an Etsy seller, but it fit the bill. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right?
Also, the woods theme with Dorothy and the twins was a total accident, but I'm kind of pleased with it now.
These were taken at the ND library. We surprised Dallin and picked him up from school for the Halloween party.
Daddy!!!!
Benches are great!
So are windows!
Sliding doors are awesome!
It's the little things.
2 comments:
LOVE the costumes!! So creative and adorable!!
The girls look adorable in their creative costumes. Great job, Janelle! It's so fun to see the little things that are so fascinating to them, but the BEST was the one of hugging their Dad. Loved it!
Post a Comment