Right after Grandpa Lewis left, we headed to Chicago to see my Dad, hereafter known as Grandpa Scott.
He was in Chicago for a conference, so the girls and I crashed at his hotel with him for 4 days, and he came back to South Bend with us for another day and a half. We had so much fun. He's super grandpa, the girls were in heaven. I've missed my Dad.
Children's museum!
On a bus.
At the aquarium. That's Ruby with Grandpa.
This was my favorite bit at the aquarium. The dolphins were swimming RIGHT THERE at the window. And the babies were completely terrified.
Grandpa and Dorothy.
Not pictured-- Grandpa got them ice cream every night. I think he's won their hearts for forever.
3 comments:
Looks like you have had a great fall! Those twins are getting so big and cute.
O my gosh! A whole five days with dad to yourself?? Jealous. looks fun! And how lucky are those twins to have such great grandpas!
Ice Cream every night? I agree, that counts as the best grandpa ever!
Post a Comment