When we leave small apartment living, we'll get a Christmas tree and Dorothy will probably think it's the weirdest thing. Last year we did sticks in a vase and hung ornaments there. This year, twine strung along one wall with ornaments strung on it. I like it.
These two sleeping. (PS, those little binky animals are called Wubbanubs. To anyone having babies in the near future, they are one of the. best. inventions. ever.)
Toilet and two bouncy seats in my living room. I feel that this sums up my life as of late. Yeah, there's a toddler toilet in my living room, jealous? (Toilet in the living room=three year old remembering to go potty. It's worth it.)
New plants in my pear glass terrarium. If you see Dallin in the near future, tell him you like my pear glass terrarium. Because he loves that thing and was so very happy when I bought it. : )
Newly organized toy shelf.
Nativity set. Dorothy's fingers just look like they're itching to play with this every time she looks at it. It's torturous.
Dorothy's two babies sleeping in their bed. She informs me that these babies are my baby sisters.
4 comments:
Hey Dallin: I LOVE that pear terrarium. Your wife is brilliant for having bought it.
Janelle, I love your style :). Truly, I do.
Janelle, you're so creative with your decorating for Christmas in your tiny apt. Good job! We thought of you on the blessing day. Glad family could be there with you.
I have never heard of the wabbanub. I'm curious to hear why you look them so much...cute apt by the way (especially the pear terrarium:)
Dorothy is so adorable! What a good mommy (and mommy's helper?) she will be!
Post a Comment