Tubby time. Norah sat and stared at...
...this for almost the whole 10 minutes that her tub lasted. It's one of my favorite things in our house. Dallin made it in elementary school and it's somehow survived.
It hangs above our kitchen sink and makes me happy when I do dishes. It makes Norah happy too.
Ruby, complete with artfully and strategically draped rag. See the toes?
And on to Sunday. We get the most fantastic sunlight through our living room windows in the winter. I know you can hardly see her in the pictures but I loved how Dorothy's hair was glowing. And that's Ruby on the couch with her.
Yes, telling babies to be quiet usually works in my experience. : )
That's still Ruby.
Dallin and Norah.
4 comments:
What a big sister Dorothy is to her sisters! :)
Yay for more no more doctors appts for you! And yay for cute kids! I love how chunky they both are. It makes me super happy!!!
so cute that Dorothy feed Norah - way to go big sister. Like non x rated bath time
Bathtime is a beautiful thing! :) Especially because it's a great daddy-job.
Post a Comment