Dorothy all ready to go to Thanksgiving dinner. One of the campus cafeterias puts on a dinner, and it's pretty good. Great actually, considering there is no cooking and no clean up involved. I'll take it.
Just waking up.
My nice husband, this has been my saving grace. I pump then go to bed early, and he feeds them around 10:30. Usually when we do this, they'll only wake up one other time in the night. I really love these babies.
Dorothy reading her new book in her "boat".
8 comments:
Awww, I see your pictures, and I am so jealous! I want to steal them from you sometime. I think this Tuesday is out though, because I have sick kids tonight. :(
I'm so glad they are good eaters and sleepers. Hope it stays like that FOREVER! I love the picture of Dallin and the twins. He's probably watching a blazer game in that picture. Just my guess ;)
I check daily to see if you've posted. Just love hearing the latest. Thanks for cute pictures. Good job, Dallin!
I fool infer from a few of the articles on your website at this very moment, and I really like your fashionableness of blogging. I added it to my favorites web page file and last will and testament be checking assist soon. Cheer contain in view my orientation as approvingly and vindicate me be familiar with what you think. Thanks.
Your girls are ADORABLE!! I love the name Norah- we were thinking of that for a girl. ;) I'm glad you guys are getting the hang of things... they are beautiful! Can't wait to meet them one of these days.
Darling pictures of darling girls (oh, and Dallin, too).
Hey--my friend Brenda with twins said she puts carseat covers over the carseats, takes the babies out in the carseats and people assume the babies are asleep so they don't oogle and ah-gle over them. Just an idea that may work for you to assume your low-profile once again. Have you seen the car seat covers? They are a Utah thing for sure.
Hey guys,
I'm Sharon McKee's sister in law, and I'm stalking your blog now because I'm expecting twins in the next couple of months :) I hope you don't mind. Your girls are beautiful. Good luck with everything.
I love husbands that do the 'dream feed.' How wonderful!
Post a Comment