We finally caught it on camera! Usually Dorothy is so thrilled to see the camera that she won't say it any more, but for some reason, this time she just did it. So, here you go, ladies and gents. Dorothy in her version of Hamlets soliloquy with added bonus, Row Row Row Your Boat.
(The reason I first filmed it from the back was because I was scared that if I moved around front she'd stop. You'll see what I mean.)
9 comments:
Gary and I re-watched this a few times because it was so funny. A classic! I'm seeing a viral sensation right here! I love her dramatics.
Ha Ha Ha!!!! I love it! I can't wait to hear it in person. She is so cute!
this is pitiful that a two year old knows that better than me. she puts me to shame. rock on dorothy.
SO FUNNY!! Ha ha she's great!
Dad & I loved it! She's so cute! What talent!
Love her little voice. The repetitive "Cheese" really made us laugh.
How cute is that . . . !?!
She's the child prodigy of an English major, for sure.
That is hilarious!!! Dorothy is so grown up!
Haha! I can't stop laughing!
Post a Comment