Tuesday, May 11, 2010

12 weeks (but two babies, so more like 24 weeks?)

Ha, I know, 24 weeks? Yeah right. But I'm okay with being 12 weeks because I'm starting to feel really good again.
Big news folks, the maternity clothes box made it's grand debut last night. Even though they're still a little bit big, those lovely, stretchy maternity jeans feel so much better. I don't slyly have to unbutton my pants anymore when I sit down. Funny, I don't think I switched to maternity clothes with Dorothy until I was 20 weeks. It's not the two babies' fault. At this point it doesn't even make a difference that there's two as opposed to just one. Still, we thought we were going to wait to make the big pregnancy announcement until I was 12 weeks (we obviously changed our plans when we found out about twinsies), but I don't think I would have made it. It's pretty obvious from just looking at me.

So, there you have it. Twelve weeks. Woo hoo!


What Dorothy and Simon did while I took that picture. This bathroom was tidy mere moments ago, I swear.


Dorothy took a picture of Simon. Aaaw.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Janelle, you look real cute!

Nicole said...

Pregnancy suites you. : ) You look great. I wish I looked that good pregnant. I still can't believe it though! TWINS!!

Rebe said...

You are too cute! I love your belly. Your hair (from what I can see) is cute too!

Alice-Anne said...

What a cute little bump! Yes, from what I can see, too, I like your hair. I am glad you're feeling better. First trimester yuckiness always lasted 16 weeks for me...always wished it really would end at 12! I'm so glad for you as you might start feeling more discomfort with two sooner.

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.