Oh my goodness, these pictures are awesome. You are right, they deserved their own post!! ANd I can't believe I somehow missed so many blog posts these last couple of weeks!!! They are so cute! I miss you guys!
Love these!!! Grandpa and I laughed so hard over Ruby imitating her Dad! Hilarious! She's good. The pictures with their arms around each other are priceless.
4 comments:
ALL of those are amazing!!! Hahahahaha!!! Ruby has a future in theater, I can just tell. :)
Oh my gosh, SO ADORABLE. These pictures are the greatest motivation I've yet seen to give Madeline a sibling.
Oh my goodness, these pictures are awesome. You are right, they deserved their own post!! ANd I can't believe I somehow missed so many blog posts these last couple of weeks!!! They are so cute! I miss you guys!
Love these!!! Grandpa and I laughed so hard over Ruby imitating her Dad! Hilarious! She's good. The pictures with their arms around each other are priceless.
Post a Comment