Thursday, October 10, 2013

Dresses, Dolls, and Pigtails

My Mom and Dallin's parents took turns watching the girls while we were on our trip (THANK YOU!) While my Mom was here, she made dresses, dolls, and matching doll dresses for my girls, you know, in all her spare time. I can never complain of being too tired to_____. She did all that. Mom, you rock my socks.

 These dresses have become much beloved, and the only thing they will wear on Sundays for the last few months.
 In other news, Dallin is learning how to do the girls' hair. He took these pictures to document his early efforts.
Ruby in pigtails.

 And Norah.


I love him. 

3 comments:

Aunt Viv said...

I can't get enough of these CUTE BEAUTIFUL BLONDE BABES! I love them!

cathy said...

WEll I did have the doll's made before I got there!!!! I kind of needed to make the dresses there so I had my live models - so the dresses would fit. Thanks for the chance to spend time with these crazy cute girls

Crismon and Vivienne Lewis said...

Can't believe the energy Cathy has! She's amazing!!! What adorable little girls in adorable dresses with dolls!