Monday, September 13, 2010

More New Meixco Adventures

One of my big regrets from my Oregon trip was that I hardly took any pictures at all. So, I vowed to reform when we went to New Mexico for Margo's wedding. I think I went overboard, but here are some of the adventuring pictures post-wedding.

Four wheeling with Grandpa Scott. She would wake up every morning and ask if she could go on a "motorcycle ride" again. And she just wants to go faster. Daredevil girl. I remember my Dad using that harness when my little brothers were toddlers so he could take them for rides too. Aw.


I am preggers, so they let me drive the Raptor (like a four wheeler, but set up like a car) because it has seatbelts. That thing rocks. If I wanted to, I could totally strap three carseats in there and go boulder crawling. Yeah, that'd be totally safe.
I'm sure it's also totally safe to take a picture while driving.


The menfolk debating routes.


Different adventure, camping at Aztec and tubing. You can barely see Dorothy. Again, she just wanted to go faster and really resented anyone else getting a turn.


The Fam's backsides at the Aztec ruins.




One of the huts at the ruins had this cool square of light streaming in from a hole in the ceiling. Dorothy did an impromptu rain dance.





The dance didn't work, no rain. But she was happy with ice cream.

2 comments:

Alice-Anne said...

sounds so fun! Love that Dorothy just wanted to go faster and faster. She seems so feminine and fragile...there's definitely two sides to her!

Alice-Anne said...

p.s. you're getting close! hope you're doing well!!!