(I generally let Janelle take care of all the posting, but while I'm waiting on her to get home so we can watch "Lost," I thought I'd put up these videos of my sweet child of mine).
So Dorothy's taken quite an affinity to YouTube music. Some of you already know about her initial fascination with Beyonce's "Single Ladies." This was followed by Annie Lennox's "Walking on Broken Glass" (quite a diverse palatte, I know). Even now, whenever she wants us to turn something on on the computer, she begs "Walk...glass," "Walk...glass" over and over.
But right now, it's the "Jai Ho" song from Slumdog Millionaire (which is, BTW, a fantastic movie--Janelle and I really loved it). Dorothy heard it and went nuts...as you can see below. It's a mixture of spinning around, flapping her arms, and generally just doing everything possible to move around while not falling down. I don't know how else to describe it but to refer to a dance professor's critique of my friend Clancy's Latin ballroom exam: (in a British accent) "It's getting a bit hectic, Chauncy, a lot of hopping around."
Enjoy!
4 comments:
oh my word - that is a time warp - that takes me back 22 years or so - just like her mommy - Cute baby - odds are she will turn out great like her mom!!!! - oh my she has rhythm!
You guys really should consider having Dorothy try out for So You Think You Can Dance. :)
I was going to say the same thing Jeremy said. She is so cute!!!
Those videos are too cute!!!!
Post a Comment