It was time. I was tired of my neighbors assuming I was an abusive parent every time I tried to brush Dorothy's hair. It needed to go.
The final pictures.
I took this picture on the way to get it cut-- this is how I'll remember Dorothy this summer-- running around with her curls bouncing.

Getting it cut. We have a friend in our apartment complex who has a whole set up in her apartment. It's great.

Ta Da! There was some serious bribery involved in this. Right after, we went out to ice cream and took her to the "toy store" where she could get any toy she wanted. Toy store= Goodwill. Evil laugh! (mua ha ha!) She doesn't know the difference yet.

Next up-- preschool. A bunch of my friends and I are doing a preschool co-op twice a week.
And since she's going to school, she had to wear her "daddy's school shirt" as it's lovingly called.


8 comments:
My mom told me about Dorothy's haircut and so I have been excited to see it and oh my goodness, seriously the cutest thing! That girl could shave her head and still look cute though. I LOVE IT! Now, I just wish I could see it in person
Oh man, she looks two years older with the new do! Adorable!!!!!
I love her haircut. I've always wanted to have a cut like that, but don't really have the hair for it. Dorothy makes the cutest smiley faces too.
Her haircut is darling!
Oh love the sassy hair do. creative positive incentive. - and love that backpack clever clever. What a great mama
That haircut is SOOOO cute! I love that you are doing a co-op preschool thingee. Those are the best ever. You can give yourself lots of good-mom pats on the back.
Adorable! Such a cutie going off to school!
Oh my goodness, so cute! I love that haircut on her!
Post a Comment