Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mother's Day

Mother's day was WONDERFUL. All thanks to hubbers.
He made me a mother's day pie. Which, BTW, pies are supposedly the new cupcakes. Must stay on top of the trends, people.
Isn't it purdy?

Strawberry spinach salad, maple glazed salmon and asparagus with parmesan. Nom nom nummy. Looking at it makes me hungry. I'm a lucky lady.

Dorothy went puddle stomping.



Ruby

Norah


7 comments:

Lanette said...

Yum! That dinner is making me drool =) And puddle stomping is the best! Dorothy knows what's up! Speaking of what's up, I heard that donuts are the new cupcakes, but I like pie more, so we'll stick with that! ;)

VaLene Hulme said...

That looks delicious. Dallin wins an award for baking a pie!! Do you still paint a baby's toes? Or can you tell them apart easily now?

cathy said...

Love the puddle stomping. One of the simple pleasures of life. Yummy looking pie. Go Dallin

Ondalynn said...

Dallin, I am seriously impressed! Where did you learn to cook like that? Well, you deserve it Janelle! Anyone who mothers three children 3 and under deserves (at the very least) an elegant meal every once in awhile! Those twins are growing so fast. I can't believe Norah is sitting up on her own. Isaac hasn't mastered that yet.

Tiffany said...

Dallin! Do you hire out? I got (canned) spaghetti sauce on noodles and a salad, and it nearly did Seth in. Sheesh, a PIE!

Alice-Anne said...

that pie and dinner looks AMAZING. I hear you even made the crust twice!! Way to go, D-dog! I'm so glad you are helping Janelle stay trendy :)

Meredith Williams said...

Wow! Nice work Dallin! Bonus points for the husband right there!!!