
Now watch this....

Voila!! With a wave of my hand, I made it...double!!
Yes, we're having twins. Yes, we're excited. Yes, we want you all to come see them. No, we don't know how to change two stinky diapers at once. And no, we don't know what we're doing.
17 comments:
AH!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow! Wow! Double Wow! So exciting!!! Thanks for sharing your great news! You'll do great with twins! And I'm glad Dorothy will be almost 3...that should help a little. :)
Hope you're doing well, Janelle!
YAY!!!! I'm going crazy here in Provo for you!! Thanks for sharing the great news. Keep us updated on how you do and of course pictures of your belly!
Wow, that's really exciting! I wish Lachelle would have twins too. The more babies in my life the better...as long as they're not mine!
xo,
Katie
My eyes popped when I saw the second picture. This is very exciting! I want to hear Dorothy's reaction.
Congrats!!! I didn't expect the twins!
YEAH!!!!! Congrats!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!! :)
I am literally shocked for you guys! Congratulations!
TWINS!!! Agh, I am so jealous. I've always wanted to have twins. I am so so so excited!!
The "Jordan" posts are from me Nels, Rach. Love you girl!!
No way! That's awesome!!!
Audible gasp. Now my heart is sinking for you. I wouldn't wish twins on my worst enemy. My sincerest apologizes. And also, I'm really excited for you guys!
hahahahaha i am loving it!!! congratulations guys! i'm so excited right now i can barely handle it
I nearly jumped out of my seat!!! I am so excited for all of you. This will be such a wonderful adventure. We never get twins on our side of the family! (I always secretly wanted a set for myself). Best wishes for a healthy twin pregnancy.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!! We're so excited for you guys!
I am so glad I found your blog! I am so excited for you, and no worries, you will get a lot of help. The village is the place to have babies!
Post a Comment