Sunday, April 12, 2009

Bottle Adventures: Part Two... and Twilight

So, we found a nut milk that is NOT chocolate flavored and does NOT have crazy amounts of sugar that Dorothy will drink that does NOT make her throw up. It's pretty highly fortified too, so I am breathing a sigh of relief. I don't know if it's the healthiest or best option, but I'm not going to worry about trying anything else until I feel like my house stops smelling like Dorothy's stomach contents.

I took a "Which Twilight Character Are You" quiz. Dallin did too (i.e. I took the quiz for Dallin, and if there was a question that I didn't know what he would answer, I slyly asked him without him knowing why I was asking).
I'm Esme. He's Carlisle. AWWWW!

Dallin's response when he just read this (and I explained who those characters are)- "Oh! We're old stuffy vampires. Great."

No comments: