Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Pictures of this week

Norah (poor boogery, teething kids)

Ruby (Same thing. Why do babies get runny noses when they're teething? Seems like adding insult to injury.)

Dorothy and Ruby in front of the Laundry Mountain of Doom. After this picture, the Laundry Mountain of Doom became a great launch pad for jumping.

Dorothy style (after a day of extreme play)

Watching for friends to finish the Sunburst 10k. At home, Dorothy was waiting with her nose pressed against the window for me to hook up our bike trailer to my bike. She had colored on our window with window crayons (by the way, best winter entertainer ever). =Pink hair.

It was really cool to be there. The run ended in the Notre Dame football stadium, with the runners entering through the football players' entrance. My hatred and utter loathing of running is the stuff of legends, but watching made me want to run this race just a *little* bit.


Some Dorothy photog.


Norah


Ruby

7 comments:

Ondalynn said...

Sooo cute! I love Norah gnawing on the tub. :) Isaac is teething too.

VaLene Hulme said...

They're all so darling. I can't believe how grown-up Dorothy looks. And those babies have the biggest smiles.

Meredith Williams said...

I love Ruby just chilling in her tub. She knows how to bathe with style!

Rach Williams said...

I wanna pinch all of that baby chub! There is so much to go around and I wanna pinch it all!!!!!

Crismon and Vivienne Lewis said...

The sparkle in those babies eyes seems like they are becoming more and more aware of their world. Oh...and the mound of laundry. Bless you!

Alisha said...

Lovely--all of it! (Esp. the pink hair AND the laundry.)

scott and linds said...

dont you just love the teething stage! Your girls are getting so big, I can't believe it!! They are all adorable!