Sunday, April 17, 2011

Long post, lots of pictures

Whoa. It's been a while. Are ya ready for this one?

Norah. Dorothy shared her toys with her.


I looked over to see Dorothy doing this and saying "Mommy, my eyes are silly!"
Isn't it funny that at some point in your life you learn to cross your eyes? It's those kinds of things that leave me giggling at childhood. So many things to discover.



Ruby


Norah


Playing with cupcake liners, Norah L, Ruby R.


Dorothy chillin' and eating broccoli. She asked for it. She says that she likes broccoli because it looks like flowers. Whatev.


I'm a scary person. Just look at my children's faces.
Really they smile a lot, and even laugh. They do. But they are fascinated/terrified of our camera.


Dorothy style.


Babies.


Norah. Busy busy busy with toys.


Ruby. spatulas make great toys.


Dorothy style.


Art on my $1 couch. I think it's value has dropped to something like $.75. Uh oh.


Annnnnnd... I went to the grocery store with all my children. I hurriedly snapped this picture with my camera because I didn't want to be the dork in the parking lot taking pictures of my shopping cart. I. Did. It. And now, I hope to never do it again. Also there was no room in my cart. If babies start liking the Ergo carrier, this would be a lot easier. You'd think I was a freakin' parade at the grocery store. "Wow, you've got your hands full." "Wow, you've got your hands full." "Wow, you've got your hands full." "Wow, you've got your hands full." Do you get the idea?

10 comments:

Liz Johnson said...

That mirror picture is so cool!

I love that she can cross her eyes. That is so fantastic. Dorothy cracks me up.

Alisha said...

Be that dork in the parking lot. (It works for me!) You gotta give people something to scoff at in life, right? If you managed to get to the grocery store with three kids, it deserves a moment or two of documentation.

Your babies--all three of them-- are darling.

VaLene Hulme said...

Those babies are identical! I cannot tell them apart at all. All those girls are so cute. Regarding the grocery store, I am just wondering where you managed to put any groceries. You are a trooper.

Meredith Williams said...

Janelle! YOu are amazing!! I love that shopping cart picture. DId you stack the groceries ontop of the babies?? :) I now have a lot more confidence to take 2 to the grocery store. If you can do 3, I should easily manage 2 right?

And that mirror picture was awesome!

Devin, Naomi and Spencer said...

Yea you have your arms full, one thing I have found that helps fit more groceries in the cart is to put one of those baskets underneath the cart or two, that way you get a lot more space.

Unknown said...

the shopping cart picture is classic! fist pump to you! i don't know how you do it really.....but if anyone can handle it....its YOU! I love seein gyour blog posts because I am constantly making mental notes of what to do with my kids someday! You make days fun even if it is inside most of them time...considering your 3 children and dallin at school--it makes sense!

And the babies keep on getting fatter and fatter which really equals out to be cuter and cuter! And D's hair is getting so long! :) Cute cute cute nieces! :)

My Life said...

All 3 girls have such adorable....and funny faces! And no you do not look like a dork taking a pic of you shopping cart, I do it all the time with my kids in them! I LOVE Dorothy stylish outfits, they are so creative, lol :)

cathy said...

love love love the pictures. The shopping cart was a classic. - And where did you put the groceries!. You are no dork - you are an all star mother. Go Janelle.

Crismon and Vivienne Lewis said...

Amazing mother, Janelle! Oh my, that shopping cart! I don't know if I've ever seen a Mom with a bigger load or challenge at the store. Thanks for the super pictures. We love them!

Kelsey Ann said...

My favorite picture...your twins scared of the camera. So priceless and so adorable!