Thursday, December 11, 2008

Daddy's girl

Dorothy's latest thing, aside from a fascination with flushing the toilet, is a very strong attachment to her Daddy. She cries and cries every morning when he leaves for school, and practically jumps out of her socks when he comes home. I think that Dallin is in HEAVEN. Her whole life thus far, she's totally been a Mommy's girl. She just wanted me to hold her, feed her, change her diaper, etc. I thought I'd be sad if this ever happened to our kids (I was always secretly happy when I was the only one she wanted), but this is great! She's still happy with me during the day, and I get more of a break in the evenings when Dallin comes home. It's cute. Her favorite thing to do with Dad is to hold both his hands and walk back and forth from the living room to the kitchen. She smiles with her tongue sticking out the whole time she does it, happily concentrating. I think we're starting to wear down a track in the carpet.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

We'll be in town part of Christmas break. We'll be gone the 24th through the 29th. We're blessing Paxton in Boise on the 28th. That was the only time both families could get together. And just let me know if/when you want to go in to the studio. It's fun. We just got family pictures done a couple weeks ago. Give me a call sometime. I'm home a lot more now. : )

Anonymous said...

Hey Janelle! I left you a facebook message, but then realized you said you don't usually get on it. So i thought I would try this. So Cora and I are having a lil party for Angie while she is home over break. It will be the 27th, and i didn't know if you would be around then. If you are let me know, so Cora and I can get ahold of you. Thanks darling!

Anonymous said...

oh yeah that was from me...Brittany:)