This summer has been one monster break-through after another for our little Ms. Mae. She's started eating baby food, laughing, crawling, and--best of all--sleeping through the night. Here are a couple of cute pictures of her discovering the window by our bed, and a video of her crawling.
4 comments:
Dorothy is so cute! I can't believe she's crawling. How fun... and you cut your hair! It's way cute. Hope you guys are doing okay.
Oh my gosh, Dorothy is getting so adorable. She looks like she has the funnest personality. I hope things are good with you. Keep in touch girl.
Oh so exciting. great skill. I think she postponed displaying her great skills until after her visit with Grandma Cathy to try to entice her to go to Utah for another visit to view these great talents in person. Maybe it will work
Oh....she's so cute, I can't stand it! The video of her crawling was way fun!
Love, her Grandma Lewis
Post a Comment