Thursday, April 10, 2008

Dorothy is initiated into the Lewis Family!


Janelle and I have never been so proud as now, when we can say that Dorothy has truly become part of the family. In a moment that can only be eclipsed by baptism, Dorothy partook of the first rites of the Lewis family. At the tender young age of 3 months, she--joy!--grabbed for a newspaper. Here she is, her chubby little fingers crumpled around the international news section of the New York Times. Tears were shed, hearts were touched.

3 comments:

cathy said...

We always knew she would be brilliant in addition to adorable

Alice-Anne said...

Hurray for Dorothy Mae...its official get her NYTimes subscription or at least the Daily Universe!

M and M said...

Janelle! It is Melissa, used to be Koch! I found you through Lachelle/Nick who I found through Natalie/Katie. Haha. Nice post...your girl is so cute! I want to add you to our blog links, but not w/out permission. Our blog is mandmphotos.blogspot.com. Be warned...we are no less than retarded. Perhaps we should do some more newspaper reading like Dorothy and curve that!