great family times and memories - I love how Ruby carried her basket. and how they still wear the dresses I made them.....
I love and miss picking apples! Cute pictures!
I'm in love with all these pictures! The last one of your family is great! You look great Janelle!
I must not get behind on looking at these great blogs. What fun you have, and I love the unique pictures that you take.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
great family times and memories - I love how Ruby carried her basket. and how they still wear the dresses I made them.....
I love and miss picking apples! Cute pictures!
I'm in love with all these pictures! The last one of your family is great! You look great Janelle!
I must not get behind on looking at these great blogs. What fun you have, and I love the unique pictures that you take.
Post a Comment