Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Memorial Day, Rain, and all the stuff & things

Impromptu nap.

Memorial day, went to a cemetery. Norah is thinking deeply.




After the cemetery, we got ice cream with toppings. It was a big deal. Ruby is in the yellow dress, Norah in the pink floral.





Norah's pet kitty came and stood guard.



Rainstorms here are the bomb-diggety.  Ruby is in green, Norah in yellow.










Dorothy came home from school at the end of the storm, and being the smartest of us all, changed into a swimsuit before partying.

Eventually, it got cold.





5 comments:

Crismon and Vivienne Lewis said...

Memories made on Memorial Day. Loved seeing a glimpse of the fun.

So nice the girls can be outdoors, even in a downpour! They are so cute, wearing dresses everyday.

Thanks so much for sharing!

Rebe said...

That rainstorm looks so fun! I miss the big storms we'd get east coast. Your girls are getting so big and cute!

cathy said...

What good parents - Remembering Memorial Day as a significant day - And seizing the fun to be had in the rain.

Bookmark Dragon said...

Those rain pictures are SO great. I love that first one of the twins on the couch sleeping, too. Miss you!

Meredith Williams said...

You seriously capture the best pictures! So cute! And I saw the Kitty video for the first time (not sure how I missed it) and holy cow that is hilarious! I love that those girls will be the best of friends their whole life. (and you are the best mom, so calm through your child's accident) I wish I was that way when my children have accidents ;) You are amazing!