Here are some of my as of yet unblogged favorites from summer.
They thought they were so funny all lined up like this. Maybe because they are so funny.
One of Dorothy's jobs this summer was to shuck the corn.
I think she likes order-- look at this. She arranged it into piles as she went. Corn, white hair stuff and husks.
More child labor. She had to trim the green beans too. I couldn't resist. It was so cute.
Cookie dough!
Saying bye to Dad going to school.
Little bed heads eating breakfast. Ruby.
Norah.
And Dorothy.
3 comments:
Janelle I just have to tell you how adorable your kids are!! I hope you don't mind that I am following your blog now :)
I am all about child labor! LOL
Love those cute little blond hair babies.
Your girls are BEAUTIFUL even when they wake up in the morning, and when they have their faces on the table by food. I love seeing these adorable pictures and the one where they are watching their Daddy leave is priceless!
Thanks for caring for Dad this weekend. He had such a great time. Love you all!
Post a Comment