Whoa! They look way more similar than I thought! I loved that doll house for Dorothy....where did you find it?
Yeah, cool eh?I got the doll house on Ebay a few months ago before toys get expensive there for Christmas.
wow they do look similar - fun comparison
Wow-za. You have cookie cutter babies. Absolutely adorable.
yes, I agree their own look. But definitely sisters.
I looked at the pictures (which were great!) before your captions. Guess what? I picked the right twin in each one. Yeah!
I think Norah looks a lot more like you and Dorothy, and Ruby looks more like Dallin. So it's actually pretty easy for me to tell who is who now. : )
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Whoa! They look way more similar than I thought!
I loved that doll house for Dorothy....where did you find it?
Yeah, cool eh?
I got the doll house on Ebay a few months ago before toys get expensive there for Christmas.
wow they do look similar - fun comparison
Wow-za. You have cookie cutter babies. Absolutely adorable.
yes, I agree their own look. But definitely sisters.
I looked at the pictures (which were great!) before your captions. Guess what? I picked the right twin in each one. Yeah!
I think Norah looks a lot more like you and Dorothy, and Ruby looks more like Dallin. So it's actually pretty easy for me to tell who is who now. : )
Post a Comment