But a good photo shoot just wasn't going to happen.
Norah left in the red, Ruby right
Dorothy and I had a party and made cookies. We used this recipe, oatmeal peanut butter chocolate chip. Yummy! Funny, because I am a creature of habit and I usually stick with my trusty chocolate chip cookie recipe. This time, I branched out and tried this one and it was SO good.
Dorothy graciously blew out the candles for her sisters.
I graciously ate lots and lots of cookies so that the babies could have some, seeing as I make their food and all. They have to get their birthday treat somehow.
Isn't the light coming in funny? I think it looks like I'm having some lovely cookie revelation or something. : )
Norah.
Great party, eh Norah?
Ruby.
What followed was a raucous celebratory dance party. Dorothy graciously provided the music.
7 comments:
You deserve to eat lots and lots of those cookies for making it 3 months!
And please share your cookie revelation with us! It looks like it was a good one.
Congrats on making it to THREE MONTHS!! It's a huge accomplishment, especially if you have twins!! Looks like those twins are never in need of excitement with Dorothy around! :)
Happy 3 month Birthday to the cutest twins ever!
Wish I could have been there to celebrate, too! Yum...oatmeal p.b. cookies! Such darling girls!
I LOVE impromptu home parties. Way to go, mommy-Janelle. (Have you thrown any birthday parties for dolls yet? I did that once for my oldest--it involved party guests--real kids--cake, lunch, and candles, all on about an hours' notice.)
(But once again, Norah in red? Someday Ruby may resent this . . .) :)
女性に侮辱されたり罵られて興奮してしまうM男は集まれ!アナタのM度を測れるサイトが誕生!M男チェッカーで自分に合うプレーを探しましょう!あなたはどんなプレイがお好みですか?
おっぱいにこだわりを持つおっぱいマニア必見!あなたが思う最高のおっぱいとは?たった15の質問で乳首の色から形・大きさまであなたの望む最高のおっぱいが暴かれるチョイエロ診断です!
Post a Comment