Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New Mexico Trip- Margo got hitched.

Dorothy and I headed to New Mexico for my sister Margo's wedding, then stayed around for some good New Mexico fun. Here's pics from the wedding day.

All dressed up and surrounded by flowers. Dorothy is in heaven.


The "Booful Bride" getting ready.


The flower girl that almost was. Dorothy was supposed to walk down the aisle like every good flower girl, but when the moment of truth arrived, she got stage fright. Oh well. But she did get to hold flowers, by far the highlight of the day.


First dance. I pride myself on excellent photography at all times.


Grandpa Scott O dancing with Dot.


My mom dancing with her brother.


Cake cutting. Again, excellent photog, but you get the idea. This was soon followed by the requisite cake-in-the-face smashing. How shocking.


Dorothy takes after her Dad. She is fearless on the dance floor, even if nobody else is dancing.


She watched people break dancing very carefully, and spent the rest of the day perfecting her own moves. This is the worm, Dorothy style.

3 comments:

anon said...

Did you get to see very much of New Mexico?

Dallin and Janelle Lewis said...

Yeah, actually, Clancy. We got to take a mini road trip to the wedding location, and saw a lot. I've been there before though, I went to elementary school outside of Albuquerque, and my Dad still lives in Farmington.

Anonymous said...

top [url=http://www.c-online-casino.co.uk/]uk casinos[/url] brake the latest [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/]casino online[/url] free no deposit bonus at the chief [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]online casinos
[/url].