Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Atleast her breath smells good...

Be warned- don't read this if you are easily grossed out, have morning sickness, just ate, etc.

Today I was working on something in the bathroom and left for a few minutes, leaving Dorothy alone in the bathroom playing with my makeup bag and random bottles of soap I had gotten down for her. When I came back, she was licking and gnawing on a stick of deodorant. I sternly said "No! Yucky! Blaaaugh!" and stupidly put it back where it was before, in her reach. I left again and came back to the same thing. She again was eating the deodorant. Now I knew. It had to be kept out of reach. She was so upset when I took it away, that it made me wonder, what was so good about this deodorant? So, later, I went back in and licked it just once to see. It actually tasted okay, kinda spicy, but not bad at all. Gross aftertaste.

Please still be my friends.

7 comments:

Rebe said...

You are so funny! Of course you'd try it, hey if the kid eats it, why not? Dorothy is adorable!

Nicole said...

Wow, I don't know if I could've done that. That's hilarious that you licked it though. I guess we can still be friends. : )

Nicole said...

Wow, I don't know if I could've done that. That's hilarious that you licked it though. I guess we can still be friends. : )

Nicole said...

Sorry it posted twice. ???

Anonymous said...

Too funny. Thanks for sharing. I guess being a stay-at-home mommy makes you do things you wouldn't normally do.

Jeremy said...

That is hilarious! So the real question floatin around in my head now is "what brand of deodorant was it?" Maybe a new line of deodorant could be marketed that could double as a snack or something. Maybe you're really on to something Janelle. :)

"I Hugs Like You" said...

Hahaha!! Love it! You are too cute!! Miss you guys!!!